little pickle is on it's way!

Sunday, July 16, 2017


It took me a while to post this, since I kind of waited for the crucial months to pass by before I tell this wonderful blessing that came into our lives.

Yes, dear blog. We're pregnant! :)

My little pickle in our sandwich! lol

Okay, wait. Wait. Where do I start?

I've been planning to actually create a section in this blog where I can share my very first pregnancy journey. It is just fitting for me to do so! Well... My husband and I have been patiently waiting for three years. This little bundle of joy is such a total surprise as to what I have expected to feel. It's a new milestone to our little family and certainly a level-up to womanhood.

I hope that you are just as happy as we do.

See you around for future updates!

xoxo,
Biggs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...