Why we can't do this among ourselves?

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thailand's Communication Provider 'True', made an eye-opening 3-minute ad, in a concept of selfless giving, love and gratitude.

I don't know about you, but I'd let this clip do the talking.



I must say, I have to agree with Neetzan Zimmerman's write up on Gawker with how ironic the ad is, as opposed to the message it brings. Anyway, what matters is, is how inspirational and moving the "true" meaning of this 3-minute video, regardless of how, on the other hand, strategically leads us to their promotions, products and whatnot.

Pretty clever move, if you'll gonna ask me. 

Meanwhile. Pilipinas, instead of buzzing and burying our noses in a filthy, decaying 'pork', might as well we do this. not only for ads. not for a million Youtube hits. We do this FOR REAL.

Just saying.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...