Let's start 2013 with a bang!

Wednesday, January 02, 2013


Hello! 

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

I don't really have that huge or grand number of followers on this blog, however I'd like to take this chance to thank every single anonymous or registered visitors / bloggers / co-enthusiasts of interests who visited this blog and my other sub-blogs featured. Thank you!!

2012 was indeed a very memorable year for me and I owe it to everyone around I love and very close to me. All the good and bad events that happened on the past year were surely  treasured, noted and made as a learning experience for us to become even stronger and wiser for the next bigger decisions to make the following year.

I don't really fancy New Year's resolutions, because I used to break most of the things I wrote in a list (LOL), but one thing that I can probably strive for in terms of blog-related activities would be to do it everyday--if not, maybe more than 3 or 4 times a week. As you can see, I am trying to fix the sidebar with relevant contents since I found spare time recently (THANK GOODNESS, after a loooong hiatus) and I am planning to update every sub-blog once a week, or whenever I feel like posting for that matter...

So far, changes and future plans on this blog (which is the home page would be a weekly post for every sub-blog) includes, as I've said, an updated weekly "interest" post and sort of a "journal". I really do hope that I can fulfill it all year round! I can probably start this next Monday and was thinking to start the year by making an article on the Travel section. So, check that out by all means! :-)

Again, may you all be blessed with positive and happy vibes this year and may we all be enlightened with bigger opportunities and self-growth! 


Cheers! 

xoxo
Biggs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...