Slaying Azmodan will be postponed for now.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

So okay... I'm in the middle of Act 3 already and it's been almost an hour when I stopped Diablo 3 to get some rest, (hell yeah, 5 hours of getting the game on that milestone is okay for me) but until now I still cannot get a decent sleep. The cold breeze from slight rain showers tonight gets the best, just when you're supposedly in dreamland already. Well, that's the problem.

I don't think I'll be able to play in the morning 'coz I found out that Albert's brother will try to finish it. We'll see about that. Azmodan, you better prepare for your end. :))

Wow, now the exhaustion starts to kick in. This is nice. Good mornight! :)

P.S.
Just want to share this curls I got when I tied my hair and twirled it like a pretzel. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...