Last casualty.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I am indeed the last (or maybe second) to be indulged with the game everyone is playing at home. I just initially watched in the shadows because I know myself better. :)

I am an avid RPG gamer since i-can't-remember when, but I tend to brand myself "MIA" nowadays because of certain lack of motivation on writing and... Of course, work demands most of my time, that even my precious moments of resting can be counted. I told myself I must not hold, see, nor create a character in that game or else I'll suffer a sweet, addicting consequence.

But just a few hours back, there I was, fighting the undeads and evil creatures out of this planet. Forget the words "dinner" and "early sleep". I am the demon hunter.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...