ex-obsession revival

Monday, August 29, 2011

Aside from blogging, one of the things that I would like to do (well, that is, after reaching the latest episode of One Piece) is 1) fanfiction-writing; 2) playing online games, and 3) playing Sims.

Yup, you've read it right! Sims 3 to be exact. :)

For those who do not know yet, "The Sims" is a social simulation game that started on pc games wayback early 2000's. From the original game, it made its game enhancements sometime around 2006 or 2007, and called "The Sims 2". I was addicted that time, given that I am fond of making different characters and so with, of course, houses. The game made way for further re-modelling and sometime late 2009, it launched again the 3rd version of the game which houses more features and walkthrough. Pretty cool, I must say.

Since I was so outdated with the game, recently I saw in gaming shops here that it paved way to another expansion. I was i total bliss...! I just do hope I could find something to get it.

I really cannot wait to go home now and... see for myself. I'll find a way for sure. nyahahaha *evil laugh*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...