Monday, June 07, 2010

i remember i still have my blogger account. just let me say, i am so depressed right now. silly though i always ran into this online diary of mine whenever i get sad or pissed off. but i guess it just got to be that.


im so so depressed. i don't deserve this. but in any case i just have to let it all out. i don't know what to do anymore with this. i need a wide area to shout out all my rants in life. my family hates me for something i thought i never get done with. why would they always treat me like i always start a fight or something? i'm so hurt because they did not go and check what must be the real reasons. its as if i did all the problems which apparently not.

im sick and tired of this. i need a break.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...