knocking this blog once again

Monday, August 01, 2011

halu! well as you can see, I am aiming to re-organize everything on this blog site since it has been yearssss since multiply... facebook and twitter started. Now that I have some kind of become more "determined" to bring my old hobbies back (first would be blabbing on again on this humble blog of mine--- second would be going back into fanfiction writing), I am also keen to incorporate new and interactive slots here.


To keep myself busy since I am away in my homeland, I realized that I can still reach out to all the things that I used to do. Its not everyday that I can talk and rant out to everyone in the flat just to calm myself down so... most likely I will always go back to the basics. :)

It's been a while, blogger! I can never replace superblogging experience. Now that I have my dslr, I can share my photos along as well! I might sign up for a tumlr account, who knows?


So watch out for my new blog entries. Aaand for those who would like to link their stuff to this site, please feel free to tell me and I'll see what I can do.

cheers!

xoxo,
Abbey

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...