Senior-senior..an

Thursday, June 14, 2007

guess it was all been 'nuff said.

Senior college student.
not never, but not entirely as well i could imagine i've been four years in the institution. its like, do i deserve to be called as such?

i wonder what should we call the student's who has a Fifth year course? hahahahaha... a super senior may be. oh well, just tell me. i am once again, getting super dumb about these and all.

i really wanted to do a meaningful entry last night but my ever RELIABLE big brother helped me to ruin my self for the completeness of my day yesterday. >_<

welcome back: sleepless nights, missed daytime/nighttime meals, restless hours, and more to unexpectedly happenings. just watch out.

man, why do i have to feel this?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...