Defense of the Ancients.

Sunday, February 25, 2007



this day i have learned playing DotA and as i progress i also learned how to get so frustrated by just catching up myself getting so uberly consistently stupid and slow.... hay...

anyway, i am open for improvement... but then one unexciting thing happened, so its not so for me to tell... sorry. :(

more so, as i have encountered that major dilemma... in some point i am regretting that i have played this game... however, this gave me one heck of enjoyment, resulting me to conclude that this can be branded as my new means of addiction.


yeah dude, i am one of the binondo boys na! secret lang. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...