darn it..

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i have read one post from a 'friend'--if that he/she wants me/ or us to call him/her... and as i go thru the comments, i was fu**ingly so mad with it. i DID NOT LIKE IT NOR THE SOUND OF IT, ESP THE COMMENTATORS... yes, if you could see me right now i am tapping the floor with my foot to control my anger. i couldn't imagine--that there are a lot of fake people in this world...

i duuno if he/she was worth calling to be a friend, i really absolulety have no idea that all this time he/she had been thinking to our colleague that way. i was so mad. i wasn't wrong with my suspections... darn, i should have known earlier... i just hope not all of them are the same...

darn it.. nag-iba pagtingin ko sa kanila... i wanna scream... yell at their faces:
ANG PA-PLAAAAAAAASTIC NYO!!!!!!!!

oooohh gawd. and you reader, don't you dare talk about this entry i have ever again, oh please...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...