LAYOUT

Friday, September 08, 2006

i've been thinking of another layout. for the meantime maybe it would appear like this, but i want you to know, i enhanced the template of my original layout.

i try my work to be simple. bg's experimented in adobe and some stuff... its been a long time ever since i made one. schoolwork's first.

what i hate so much nowadays is that its as if people think that they are the only ones who could come up with such things like this. i am an amateur, and i am happy to see my diary, journal or blog whatever in this way because i did it with my own. afterall, i am still a girl, fascinated with such.

haha i am feeling crazy, baliw, timang... feelers shut up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...