eight.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

hehehe, i never imagined in my past 8 months of existence i would never been so happy, facing life with someone i see together with, in my future gray years. though problems come and eventually go, i am fine you are still holding on, believing we could possibly do things in our will.

thanks for everything. thanks for making me quite mature enough to know and think things and prioritize the most. thanks for teaching me and for keeping me in mind the values of patience and endurance. thanks for not giving up on my bad days and i hope you appreciate as well the things i do for you... for us! you mean a lot to me!

no any sweet word could say but...

libre mo ko.


hehehe! aylabyu bakla! haburday satin!! mwah! *hugz*



___________________




ANG MUNDO AY BILOG.
BILOG ANG MUNDO.
SA INGLES, THE WORLD IS ROUND.
HINDI ITO TATSULOK NA GINAGAMITAN NG PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM.
HINDI ITO NAYUYUPI PARA GAWING PAMATO SA PIKO.
BILOG LANG. UMIIKOT.
ME AREA FORMULA NA A= PI(R2).
UMIIKOT...
PARANG... BUHAY NG TAO.
PARANG...
PISO.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...