Not At Home

Sunday, April 09, 2006

i'm in my cousin's house right now. i have something to do here, me and my cousin have something to talk... and its not your business.

hay... i am happy right now. as if my thoughts of the hot summer class ahead was washed out for a sec, and realizing what i have been with that someone for the last three months. i am really glad, though we aren't going to meet this day. but still i am looking forward tomorrow. i am just really so so glad. in this point in time though my it seems i couldn't get ant strength on my folks, i just bear in mind that there is someone who could possibly hold on to me and i could hold on to. damayan na to... if in my world i couldn't get strength, he is more than enough.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...