my fault.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

sometimes all we just have to do is to blame ourselves a million times of taking so much on life easy. darn it. i've put them all down. how can i prove them that they're all wrong about me? now that it has all happened. stupid. fool... empty head. guess that its not really my forte.

yeah. i felt bad and all.. bad and stupid. bad and all bad. and now all i can do is to give up all these things for a month. i don't know. just the mere thinking of it makes me sick. i've got to turn the world again.

summer classes here i come...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...