2017 starts at March

Thursday, March 09, 2017

It's been three years since I've poured my heart out onto this mess that is my rusty blog. This entire thing seemed to pose as a cat, wherein it lived and died and then came back to life, and then died down, and came back. Needless to say, it felt that it had so many lives to spend, which is why when it died three years ago, I am more than eager to say that, 'hey, baby, it's back.'

And I hope it's for good.

I abandoned the old format I once had so not to complicate things a lot. Nevertheless, talking about the same ordeals are still gonna be in here, now that I have more time to do so than previously. In the three years that I was away, certainly a lot of highs and lows came in; from the highest peak and the most celebrated day of my life thus far, all the lowest, dragging, tragic moments of losing a loved one too. 2014 seemed to be the best year of my life, with 2016 as the worst, somehow told me to take 2015 to prepare for it.

I have the option to skip the tell-alls, but I have also this idea of just blabbing it all out on some random chance. Who knows. Only I and God know.

So then, let's take this sixth, seventh or eighth whatever cat life of this blog has to give meaning and color of my always boring self.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...