eight years.

Thursday, January 09, 2014


Shameless post. :)

First of all... Happy New Year, everyone!

Today marks my and Albert's 8th year Anniversary as a couple. I can say that this is probably considered the last celebration of being single, in a relationship status before we head into married life, seven months from now. :)

Despite of the busy and pre-occupied mind for everything, we somehow managed to spend the occasion together in the morning. Albert is currently on his standby duty for his work so he can't be available at night, so we can only made the day special by having lunch buffet at The Line in Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore.


ootd :)

on Albert: flece long sleeves and denim coat - Uniqlo
pants - Lee
shoes - Lacoste

on me: beige corduroy coat - Plugg
checkered sleeveless top that my mom gave me
red skirt - Zara
belt - purchased at Bugis Village
shoes - Charles and Keith
sling bag - Coach

Located in Orchard area, Shangri-La, like its other international branches that we know of, has never failed its guests to deliver exemplary finesse, luxury and beauty. Having that said, we are expecting that their in-house buffet will live up to its five-star quality as well.

And we're never wrong. :)


the hotel lobby. THE hotel lobby. damn.

yes, couple's selfie it is :)

As a self-proclaimed "occasionally vain", I was completely amazed with how comfortable, good smelling, and cozy, lush their powder room was!

I mean, come on!


he's so cute. I can't contain my joy that he's just getting fashion conscious as I do!

THE LINE

I'm supposed to blog my experience on this buffet restaurant on my other sub-blog so, proably all I can say is the food was very delicious, and it was indeed one of the most higly recommended dine-ins of the island. I'd do a detailed entry on that one on the foodie blog I had so you may want to check it out in the next days to come.

Meanwhile, enjoy some of the highlights!





The ootd proper (lol)



We felt we were in the mood for dressing up. (I mean, hello? It's our special day!) So I tried to be all-girly and made some extra touches on my make up.

My friend, Becca brought home falsies for me on their South Korea trip last year as a present, and I indulged on putting it on a while ago to our date. I felt big time magical, seriously!




so sorry for my awful face. lol

on face: Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat liquid foundation in SMF09 Tan
Coastal Scents Camo Quad concealer 
Laura Mercier foundation powder #04 (for setting up)
M.A.C Fix+ setting spray
M.A.C cremeblend blush in Ladyblush

on eyes: Lancome four-color palette in bronze shade (for eyebrows too)
The Balm shimmer eye shadow for accent
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Pen
M.A.C white eyeliner for waterline
Etude house side end long false eyelashes
dark brown contact lenses (yes, I'm near sighted.)

on lips: eos lipbalm
Nyx lip liner pencil in 856 Sand Pink
Silkygirl Nude Pink Lipstick in 01 Caramel Delight
Sephora lollipop lip gloss (girly Christmas present package)


armcandies: Anne Klein watch
 cute handmade bracelet we bought as a charity donation






We really had a great time. I must say that my fashion sense changed in the whole 8-years we're together. I can't brand myself to be in the early-20's anymore when it comes to this. Oh my, it is really happening! But anyway, all's worth it. I'm dressing up for my precious date, my movie buddy, my partner in crime, my pillow and hanky, my sometimes enemy but my all time best friend.


I'm so loving this guy forever.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...