Almost there.

Sunday, August 07, 2011

So... I have been remodeling my blog for some time now, putting interesting backgrounds and experimenting styles in it. I am just concerned as to how can I incorporate some of the things that I want to be visible in my main page. With some researching I hope I could get my complete renovation on the coming holiday, which is the 9th of August.


The Masterchef Season 2 Finale has gotten my attention the whole weekend, and what I love about the whole show is that it boils down to the two very talented competitors which I love for all of their awesome techniques in cooking. As I am typing this blog down, I am as well reading the blog of Season 2's crowned Masterchef, Adam Liaw, and so with his runner-up, Callum Hann. You may check their respective blogs: This link for Adam , and this link for Callum. Awesome find.

I just do hope I can fix this blog so I won't be bothering someone else's attention again. hehehehe.

ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...