hahahahaha

Saturday, May 19, 2007

guess i am back to my senses again and suddenly came into my mind:

man, i still have another blog.

DARN IT, BLOGGER!!!!!!!!! na-miss kitaaaaaa!!!!


hahahaha!

anyways, a LOT of THINGS had happened. i couldn't even recall what to tell first! yikes! then again i suddenly thought of changing my layout for a better refreshnin' yebah!

thanks to my ever super shouters out there. it made me woke up to update. lol

i really missed writing my thoughts, so i am starting to collect my self just to get reborn.

til my next post! love you guys! love you blogger!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...