Wednesday, September 13, 2006

nothing beats my oozing lucky me! pancit canton hot chili with half-boiled egg, partnering it with cold choco with a 3 in 1 coffee. sarap! yumyum! i was munching it as i type these words, hehe!

i overslept again last night, it is because i've done my research part in design making me go nuts until 4am in the morning. i did overslept, that's why i was an hour absent yesterday in my design class... gee...

nothing so much happened today. i just bought a watermelon lip balm at the body shop, at last. hehe.


waaaaaaaaa! my pancit canton is gone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...