Hail to the Queen of MVP! (lol)

Sunday, September 25, 2005

[ [ k a n j i t e :: past adik mode! <
[ [ u t a :: Ewan ~Soapdish ] ]

weeeee! JB of pbb is out already!! i'm so happy! (for raquel)
just got out from aeRo... i left them playing still. lol.

hmm... this week would mean real torture for me! i got so many plates to do... luckily, that one in HOA (History of Architecture) would be the last one. and that one in D3 too... i still can't forget what prof. sityar had given me... that 78 grade... whenever i think of it really makes me sick. grr...

more... we have group project regarding wood and wood products in Building technique also... aww... i have an oral officiating in PE on tuesday! aww....

but here.. look at me... i still managed to play... this... aeRo thing. haha. a while ago my thief high became assasin cross at last... as for my high wizard, just a while ago, with albert's help i aimed for 7 (or 8? i dunno) MVP's on Eddgas---straight! isn't that cool? wakokoko!!

i know gossiping is bad.. but then i'll tell you one.

......

aww, i changed my mind...



keeping still...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...