lamayan...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

give me inspiration people...
i want to finish all my tasks this week... (and hopefully wishes that we get rid of org' tasks for the meantime...)
man... this is getting me...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

on the brighter side...

yesterday we had a seminar regarding on good citizenship values in our nstp course. yeah, nstp. and one thing. of course you expect for things in which before you've never imagine... you know, avoiding you as if you never had good times together, just again because of that STUPID reasons of a childish woman... anyway...

after that, rayjohn and i met for a while at the gateway mall in cubao, telling him, wishing him luck for his plans of finding and revealing the whole truth... but then last night, though i gave him encouragements, he still didn't make it. ....

after that, rj and i go separate ways, and by 3pm, bert met me at sm north and watched movie. fantastic four! too bad i didn't see the harry potter trailer coz i went to the restroom... after that he went with me to buy stuffs at national, and treat him my advance birthday treat. pretty huh! thanks for your time!

by the time i got home and go online, i installed the episode 8 of pRO... cool! and that Jawaii trip! it was really nice!

so i'm going back to my design again... man... wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...