in my honest opinion...

Monday, July 11, 2005

^* i am feeling: quite pissed... (malapit na maubos pasensya) *^
^* currently listening to: When You Say Nothing At All ~Alison Krauss (c/o ym radio) *^
^* current location: sa comp shop lang... T_T *^

to tell you, i really hate having someone whom you can't talk like just before. it really hurts me though, i don't want to go back to my old self... you know... being cruel and unforgiving and all... i want to forget that attitude i created in my childhood life... i don't want it to elaborate it either...

it's just that... hindi na ko sanay nang may naiilang kapag dumadaan ako. i hate being treated like i don't exist. if he/she says he/she doesn't like me anymore to be his/her friend because of what i did (whom he/she maybe thinks is really SILLY and all), sabihin naman nya ng deretchahan... hasel.... oh man. damn, things wouldn't be as normal s it was before. nang dahil sa kababawan. for me it's not reasonable, get me?! napaka inmmature to think that i did super bad. pero ako ang nagsacrifice. maybe i really deserve it. or maybe...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...