too late for a wishlist x pinoy lil' johnny

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

andami ko gusto hilingin eh. hehe.

anyway i'll just consider this post as my Yuletide Greeting to everybody. don't have much load, and thanks to multiply, plurk and Y!M I am now greeting you, have a


Merry and Joyful Christmas to you and your loved ones!!!!

and my Christmas photo for tonight is this fella, who wants to shoot me right in the eye as I say, "peace be with you" with him in the mass a while ago. HAHAHAHA!

Ito ang Pinoy Little Johnny! shempre nagkunwari akong mahima-himatay para makatotohanan ahahahahaha!!! jenk!



enjoy!!! have a break for a while, guys!

loves and kisses,
Abigail
Biggs
Abugoy
Boogster
Liagiba
Maling
 

:)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...