BAON turned precious collection

Sunday, August 17, 2008

huhuhu, baon ko sana for today's afternoon merienda break sa 3dmax class ang 100phP ni inang reyna when i noticed its something different..



hehe yeah boy, sa wakas!! sumuko na ko maghanap neto eh, lalanding lang pala sa palad ko! hahaha!! The UP Centennial Logo in my 100phP bill is something that i can't just hand into the cashier! haha parang kulang nalang ituro ni Manuel Roxas sakin na "Oh anak, eto o UP Logo in your face! I dare you to spend this for a cheeseburger meal! I DARE YOU I DARE YOU!!" [sabay me ala-JOKER-ngisi mwahaha]

HAHHAHAHAHA!! taena baliw na ko =))


ayyy.... ayun nga lang... OLATS, wala na ko baon. huhuhuhu...
HINDE GAGAWA AKO NG PARAAN!!!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...