Sunday, October 08, 2006

when i got home last night i went straight to my bed without eating nor changing my clothes (yuck) because of sleepyness and stress. i just wanted to thank my mom for letting me pass my dinner and for just offering me a milk instead. maybe she knows i got so tired of everything. thanks mama. love ya lots!

from now on, i'll bring back something i left in my high school life... something i thought i would not be looking back forever, but hello; since somebody is also making me feel that i should do it, then so be it. just pray for me that i can do this because i hate seeing myself doing it on purpose.

and hey, its not for you to know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...