speechless

Friday, September 30, 2005

[ [ k a n j i t e :: parang still life superb... ] ]
[ [ u t a :: Baby, Now That I Found You ~Allison Krauss ] ]

a while ago we had a recollection held in the Medicine Auditorium--yeah-- a few exaggerated miles away from us... in the reco', we are given the chance to have our confession. believe me, the last time i had my repentance was a year ago pa... anyways... during the reco i have found out something that made me stopped. the rest was....

i just can't believe this is really happening... to me... to us. up until now i'm having this moment of very unexplainable silence, making me and my heart feel warm, really crazy. i don't know... and to tell you the truth i don't know what words will come out next.. the lines i will type right now, and even the things i will do tomorrow... the next day... and even days to come. he may not know, but i am feeling an extraordinary feeling... he may not know, i wished before that hoping one day someone will give back the love i wanted... someone who will see me for who i am and for how i appreciate and value most important feelings... he may not know, i wanted to feel being into something new, to let me use those words i never did out of fear and angst that may cause... he may not know, i longed for him to act this way...




he may not know, i could actually feel the same.





keeping still... and still...



..g i v e.. ..m e.. ..a.. ..s i g n...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...