C H A N G E... ... ...

Friday, May 27, 2005

would all things in the world change if i change?

i am not pertaining world as big as what you think. i'm contented with what the world--my world as it defines me. often times i told myself i won't undergo and hold things this way, the way when one big part of me starts to change. i won't go with the flow just like the rest, i have my word..

but...

they laughed at me 'coz they think i'm way different... so odd, so weird... i act normal as what my body does, but it seems no one notices it. when i'm alone, i try to reminisce the days i'm full of my life, chuckling and grinning to simple things, add up endless appreciation to someone who causes me that much. as cold breeze carressing my face, i can't help but to camber myself a wide smile. i did it, did the best for it, until in a very while it was gone from my lips as it was altered; as if tasting my nastiest prize of my entire daydreaming. salt water...

what if i start to change? no... here i am again, wondering and wandering for a better conclusion of this another reverie i started. and then i saw one line from my friend. "everything changes..." maybe. maybe not... well maybe i didn't see for myself i was changing in a way.. maybe i was... or wasn't.

i surely admit life's not perfect. i'm not even close in getting there... maybe i'm not sure to what i am looking for... i can't imagine myself lie low with what personality i have right now... in this dark room i'm currently located, upon staring at the lines im currently typing as well, i finally convince myself that no matter what happens--if i change or not--it wouldn't be that so much. i, at least would leave a single wacky trait inside me.



"they laughed at me 'coz they think i'm different... i laughed at them 'coz i think they're all the same..." ~UST CFAD tshirt quote...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Kitchen Appliance and Gadget Haul (and mid-year Favorites!)

I think it would be such a delight to share with you  (or if there's any keen readers, following this blog)  what we got recently in ou...